Tuesday, April 10, 2012

She's Come Undone

I had a feeling this was going to happen. The stock market started listening to those who don't see the beauty in her as I do, and began to withdraw. Like many beautiful and fickle young women, she wasn't going to allow me to ignore her to fend on her own. My praise helped her reach new levels, but without my constant support, she's gotten a little frazzled and come undone.

Like any long-term relationship, this one also has it's ups and downs. I blame myself for not paying closer attention and giving her the encouragement she needed. But, I'm not going to kick her to the curb like other investors just because of a small bump in the road. No sir, not me.

History has proven to me that this is not a insurmountable problem that a short amount of time can't heal. I'm going to stick with her, keep reminding her of her true potential, and ride this thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment