Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Market Speaks

Although the S&P 500 Index closed out this week on a positive note again, it didn't have that end of the week "oomph" that I was expecting to see.

It seems like there's a little hesitation on the part of some investors to fully believe that we're in the midst of a bull market rally. They don't realize that there's been a significant shift in the publics' attitude, and that this change in perception is what's making the markets rise. They're still fearful of something going wrong, and will be even further left behind when the realization finally hits them.

I'm not sure what more I could say to convince those bearish investors that what's happening is real. So, instead of me providing another analogy of the stock market sometimes acting like a beautiful but fickle woman again, I thought I'd ask her to explain what she's feeling herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment