Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Recruitment Video

This Occupy Wall Street movement that's been in the news lately is really gaining momentum, and has now extended itself to other major cities throughout America, even out in California.

Personally, I'm not sure what to make of these protests. Although I can sympathize with their cause, I'm not so sure that they have a good enough plan in place to achieve their vague objectives. It seems to me to be more of a "bitch session" than a radical movement for changing a corrupt system.

But, I guess it doesn't matter what I think anyway, because more and more people are joining the movement daily. I'm sure that a lot of Americans are angry and fed up with white-collar crime and corruption affecting our economy, but I've also been wondering how Occupy Wall Street has been getting such vast numbers of people to join their protests.

That is, until I received this recruitment video in an email today.

No comments:

Post a Comment